Dave Stokes is a full-time real estate professional who enjoys helping his clients meet their real estate goals.
“A resident of NW Arkansas since 1991, a former VP at Morgan Stanley and the owner of Stokes Investment Group, LLC, I also served on the Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce, United Way, and NW Arkansas Boy Scouts Boards.
My employer moved my family numerous times to revitalize failing companies. I understand both the excitement and challenges of relocating, whether down the street or across the country. Years of buying, selling, building/renovating 20 properties, provides the unique ability to find the neighborhood that will make you feel like “there is no place like home”.
Put my expertise to work for you as I would be happy to assist you with any of your real estate needs.
I am delighted to welcome you to the area. It’s a special place and I hope you enjoy it as much as we have.”
Recognition & Associations
- Crye-Leike Multi-Million-Dollar-Club
- Served as Board Member of Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce
- Served as Board Member of United Way
- Served as Board Member NW Arkansas Boy Scouts
- Former VP Morgan Stanley
- Appointed by Governor Orr to the SE Indiana Private Industry Council
- Created two successful Economic Development Task Forces (Indiana and Illinois)
- Revitalizer of failing newspapers and towns
- Created two successful Ballon Fests that drew thousands of spectators from miles
- Regional Manager of newspapers in three states
- Steep marketing background, “Best in Show” 3 years in a row, Virginia Press Association
Ready to Move but Feeling Overwhelmed?
Let Ducks In A Row step in and coordinate everything you need from decluttering and packing to moving and resettling. Let us make your move as easy and stressfree as possible.
Get in touch with Ducks In A Row Coordinating
Carrie Manuel, Manager